Originally new sold in Switzerland. Now registered in The Netherlands.
Car produced in April 1938. Delivered in Octobre 1938 to first owner Mr. Aguire in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Car was found in 1986 in Argentina and brought to Europe. Car has been restored in the early nineties in Great Britain.
Has spent all her life in the South of France. Believed still having her original paint. Never been welded or resprayed. Very very original. With Hardtop.